FPC Welcomes Children of All Ages!
To get more information or to volunteer, contact Heather Johnson at 904-864-6062.
On Sundays at 9:30 a.m. we have three places for children to learn about our Creator:
- Nursery – We welcome infants and toddlers – pre K 4, to come learn, create and play. (1st floor of Williams building)
- Kidz Klub – Children K – 2nd grade will learn Bible stories, do crafts, enjoy coloring and more! (3rd floor of Williams building)
- Jammin with Jesus – This is the place to be for our 3rd – 5th graders who will also learn Bible stories, do crafts, but at a deeper level! (3rd floor of Williams building)
Sundays at 10:30 a.m. during our Worship Service:
- Nursery – We welcome the youngest children -infants to two -year-olds- to be cared for while their parents are in the Worship service. (1st floor of Williams building)
- Children’s Message – children birth – 5th grade are invited to join our leader at the steps in the front of the sanctuary to hear a brief lesson and then exit to the nursery or Kidz Worship. (3rd floor of Williams building)
- Kidz Worship – Children are divided into two age groups: 3, 4, & 5 year olds and K – 5th grade. Here they are taught an extension of our Sunday morning learning time (at 9:30 a.m.) reinforcing our Bible lesson through role playing, relevant games, and activities. Our goal is to teach them all of Jesus’ love for us. We also serve them a light snack. (3rd floor of Williams building)
If you have any questions about the Children's Ministry, please contact Heather Johnson at 904-964-6062.