At FPC we want every person who walks in the door to feel loved and we especially want kids to know that Jesus loves them!
VBS 2017 is June 19-23 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and the cost is $10 - Be a part of our Mighty Fortress VBS! God’s children of all ages will learn that Jesus gathers us together at Mighty Fortress VBS. AND, every child will hear the Good News that Jesus, their Savior, is with us and abundantly provides for all our needs. He also protects and saves us—now in this world and forever too!
Registration has begun for ages 4 yrs. old (by September 2017) through those who have just completed 5th grade. Come along with us as we sing fun songs, do crazy crafts, eat yummy snacks, play awesome games, and more. Plus, attendees will learn about how in Jesus, the Victory is won! Can't wait to see you there! To registrar contact Jenny Foster or 354-8439 x 116.
To get more information or to volunteer, contact Jenny Foster or 354-8439 x 116.
On Sundays at 9:30 a.m. we have three places for children to learn about our Creator:
- Nursery – We welcome infants and toddlers – pre K 4, to come learn, create and play. (1st floor of Williams building)
- Kidz Klub – Children K – 2nd grade will learn Bible stories, do crafts, enjoy coloring and more! (3rd floor of Williams building)
- Jammin with Jesus – This is the place to be for our 3rd – 5th graders who will also learn Bible stories, do crafts, but at a deeper level! (3rd floor of Williams building)
Sundays at 10:30 a.m. during our Worship Service:
- Nursery – We welcome the youngest children -infants to two -year-olds- to be cared for while their parents are in the Worship service. (1st floor of Williams building)
- Children’s Message – children birth – 5th grade are invited to join our leader at the steps in the front of the sanctuary to hear a brief lesson and then exit to the nursery or Kidz Worship. (3rd floor of Williams building)
- Kidz Worship – Children are divided into two age groups: 3, 4, & 5 year olds and K – 5th grade. Here they are taught an extension of our Sunday morning learning time (at 9:30 a.m.) reinforcing our Bible lesson through role playing, relevant games, and activities. Our goal is to teach them all of Jesus’ love for us. We also serve them a light snack. (3rd floor of Williams building)
If you have any questions about the Children's Ministry, please contact Jenny Foster or 354-8439 x 116.